Drinking Water Treatment Equipment Reverse Osmosis RO-2000L/H
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9,600 US $9,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300sets / Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RO-2000L/H
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.0%
- Capacity: RO-2000L / H
- Usage: Drinking Water Process
- Source Water: River, Lake, Borehole, Fresh Water
- Specification: stainless steel material
- HS Code: 8421219090
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, RoHS, CE
- Application: Industry
- Technology: Reverse Osmosis
- Industrial Water Treatment: Water Purification Mac
- Trademark: Able
- Origin: China
1) Double filter (double-barrel filter) is completely made of SUS304 high-quality stainless steel and composed of two cylinders, polished 0.4um in and outside.
2) The top fitted with pressure gauge, exhaust valve. It is suitable for removing the solid impurities which is invisible to see by naked eyes, in such kinds of liquid as: Fresh milk, sugar, liquid, beverage, oral liquid and so on.
3) This double filter is suitable for long term continuous production, because the two filters can be used in turn, so as to change the mesh when working.
4) The equipment is used for filtering liquid. Continuous operation. Easy to replace filter cartridges. Producing capacity: 1-10T/h.
1. The reverse osmosis device is an equipment to purify the saltine water with the action of pressure difference of semi permeable membrane. It is called reverse osmosis, as it is counter to natural penetration direction. Different materials have different osmotic pressures.
2. The reverse osmosis method to adopt larger osmotic pressures is used to obtain the purpose to separate, extract, purify and condense.
3. More than 97% soluble salts and 99% glues, microbe, particulate and organic substances and etc. can be removed with the reverse osmosis.
4. It becomes the most ideal equipment for the modern program of pure water, hyper pure water, and airspace water. The remarkable characteristics of the equipment are shown as lower energy consumption, no pollution, simple techniques, high water quality, easy operation and maintenance.a